Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke to CS yesterday as I cant get tickets until Thursday and they told me there were about 1500 tickets left as of 5pm yesterday and she thinks due to how the tickets have gone, there should be tickets available on Thursday on gen Sale

I spoke to CS yesterday as I cant get tickets until Thursday and they told me there were about 1500 tickets left as of 5pm yesterday and she thinks due to how the tickets have gone, there should be tickets available on Thursday on gen Sale

That's wrong.

They will go to Cityzens and season ticket holders will have the option of extra tickets first.

Finally got through after nearly an hour on the phone and optimistically asked for seats close to the half-way line. Te best they could offer for two together was way up in the Gods, row 35 of Block 523.

I don't think there is a huge number left. I was told there was only Cat 5 left, with single seats in lower categories.

If you qualify tomorrow, get in quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.