United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The derby thread on sadcafe is filled with plenty of comments about the only way for them to win is by injuring our players. They are even naming which players and ways to injure them...shocking!

I understand context is needed for youtube videos but we are all acutely aware of all this seasons actions as they are fresh in the mind. It helps stop others like utd fans being to revisionist.. So for all those utd fans who "imagine" Pogba "has a higher level
Was quite enjoying this post until the poster got distracted and didn't finish it...

That is hilarious....and spot on

There is a chant in there somwhere that we can use against them in the derby....
Not an easy one...

You bought him for a record price, Pogba, Pogba
You could have bought De Bruyne twice, Pogba, Pogba
He lost the league, he had a whinge
he's been compared to a nun's minge
Paul Pogba, your hair is f'in sh*t.

Not an easy one...

You bought him for a record price, Pogba, Pogba
You could have bought De Bruyne twice, Pogba, Pogba
He lost the league, he had a whinge
he's been compared to a nun's minge
Paul Pogba, your hair is f'in sh*t.
Not bad

I'd love them to flog the naming rights for the Swamp. They'd get a reasonable amount, but not as much as they should because renaming old stadia (and it's really old now) doesn't stick, the fans refuse to call it by the sponsor's name. It would cause uproar, sponsors would be wary of the negative fall out, and supporters and media would go nuts.

Let it happen please.

I just want it to happen so we can see what Charlton has to say about it:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...00m-stadium-deal-says-Sir-Bobby-Charlton.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.