Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he was a blue as a kid, but he'll be Arsenal first and foremost now. Quite rightly too - Dickov and Goater weren't childhood City fans, they became them as a result of their careers. It would be honestly peculiar if Dixon still supported City over Arsenal.
I don’t think it would be peculiar at all. One was in his blood, one was an employer. Granted, he has friends and memories, but I don’t think most people stop supporting “their team” based on who they play for.

I played with Sunderland, Leeds and Oldham, but I never stopped being a City fan. I now fly for an airline that is in direct opposition to City’s main sponsor, but I have tons of such with Etihad on it, even though my airline pays for everything in my life! Being a fan of a football team is embedded in one’s psyche, one’s soul.

Lacazette out 4-6 weeks, meaning he'll miss the League Cup Final. So he and Mkhitaryan both won't be playing against us at Wembley.

Lacazette out 4-6 weeks, meaning he'll miss the League Cup Final. So he and Mkhitaryan both won't be playing against us at Wembley.
What did he do, boot something in the dressing room after those two misses against spurs?

What did he do, boot something in the dressing room after those two misses against spurs?

The funny thing is, Aubameyang is cup tied/ineligible for the Europa league, so if they are to achieve qualification to CL Footy next season, they'll need Danny fucking Welbeck to fire them to glory

The funny thing is, Aubameyang is cup tied/ineligible for the Europa league, so if they are to achieve qualification to CL Footy next season, they'll need Danny fucking Welbeck to fire them to glory
Surely they could play Walcott...Oh that's right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.