Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
pt@fcp.gif

Chairman & Chief Exec sacked today.....at West Brom not the dippers.
Haha that was quick. Considering their position it was a ridiculous thing to do taking on a proven crock and or mentally weak player. He seems happy to take his wage to so hopefully he takes up an expensive spot at Liverpool for some time to come.

Haha that was quick. Considering their position it was a ridiculous thing to do taking on a proven crock and or mentally weak player. He seems happy to take his wage to so hopefully he takes up an expensive spot at Liverpool for some time to come.

You have to question how Liverpool have treated Sturridge. There have been persistent rumours that he has very severe mental health issues. Instead of helping him they have publicly criticised him for not being able to play and then tried to dump him.

I guess that is typical of Liverpool.

Only has one year left after this one unfortunately, maybe time for a save our one greedy bastard thread?

What is the matter with you people? You seem to take offence so very easily. Ban me if you can't face the truth.

I/m not keen on Wenger either but there's no need to disrespect him. He did a good job for a while.

You can afford to spend more than we ever can for whatever reason. I have never accused you of cheating, why so sensitive? All I ever said is that we cannot match your spending power. Therefore for us to be competitive we have to be smarter than we have been previously.

It's comments like 'richer' etc & the constant harping from your club & others about how they can't compete & mentioning money, when the truth is that none of you could actually compete with Leicester, who did a perfectly good job of competing with City by winning the Premier League well ahead of us.

We haven't won the league since Pellegrini's first season. We have been overhauling an ageing squad & repairing damage done by a bang average manager & learning a whole new way of playing football under a new one, at the same time.

We are 16 points clear relying still on many of the players who were there when Pellegrini last won it.

What have Liverpool Arsenal Utd done in the meantime which gives them the right to start bringing up money now ?

What is Sturridge's contract details with Liverpool? does it finish at the end of the loan with West Brom or does he go back to Liverpool. It has got to the point where he should be ashamed to accept his pay check. He is off down the tunnel the second he doesn't fancy it seemingly. This has been a theme his entire professional career from what i can see.

If his legs really are that shit then wtf are West Brom doing getting him in with his medical status. Whoever got him in when they are right in the scrap at the bottom was a complete tit and should be put on brew duty.

West Brom must have taken him on a 'pay when you play' deal surely. Anything else would be sheer stupidity and the Chairmain and CEO would more than likely end up being sacked.......ooops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.