FFS ... Pawson gets Carabao final !

Hope Wigan complain about having a guy born in Manchester reffing their game against a team from Manchester.
Unlikely though as they probably know he is a rag pretending to be an Alty fan.

Is Taylor a bad ref? The stick he seems to get is because he claims to be an Alty fan, when many claim he is a rag. It all seems a little bent when a guy from Altrincham is allowed ref a game with one of the Manchester Clubs as participants. Would someone from Oldham be allowed to ref the Manchester Clubs? As it is pretty much the same distance from Manchester as Altrincham is.

Yet I can't say he has ever stood out as being a shit ref in comparison to some of the others we have had to suffer.

Is Taylor a bad ref? The stick he seems to get is because he claims to be an Alty fan, when many claim he is a rag. It all seems a little bent when a guy from Altrincham is allowed ref a game with one of the Manchester Clubs as participants. Would someone from Oldham be allowed to ref the Manchester Clubs? As it is pretty much the same distance from Manchester as Altrincham is.

Yet I can't say he has ever stood out as being a shit ref in comparison to some of the others we have had to suffer.

“Yet I can't say he has ever stood out as being a shit ref”

City v Chelsea December 2016 ... ‘nuff said !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.