FC Basel (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are fielding a team more than capable of winning tonight. Nice to see Merlin & Leroy available. Maybe they should get a few minutes IF we are comfortably ahead in the second half. I hope VK has a solid game tonight. Would prefer to see Berni and Razza swap positions occasionally just to upset the defence. Hoping we come away with a comfortable win and no injuries. City 2-0 Aguero & Razza please.

Kompany has been in the squad for 3 weeks now. Delph is our only left back and needs minutes before Arsenal.

Silva is to be protected and Pep said yesterday Sané wouldn't start.
Vinny been our squads for years means fuck all, sane clearly wasn’t that injured, 5 weeks says so, silva protected for Wigan, it’s all so clear

I think City's form this season has seen even McPointy being a lot less biased against us to be fair, Savage there's no hope for. Keown and Hargreaves I can't recall having too many quarrels with even last season. I don't understand how Hinchcliffe has become so anti-city though, is there a reason behind it?
More and bigger games worked?

glad they are not starting. its all about Wembley now so yes minutes here and there the way to go. to be fair John needs minutes too.

I can see Stones & Laporte Sunday and then a 3 way fight to partner Otamendi in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.