Veganism

I was at an event in London last week called Vegan Nights and there were loads of really good food stalls with 100's of people there and massive queues to buy the food.
I'm absolutely staggered at this, you mean that there was a vegan event, called Vegan Nights, and vegans were queuing up to buy vegan food?

Stunning revelation.

I'm absolutely staggered at this, you mean that there was a vegan event, called Vegan Nights, and vegans were queuing up to buy vegan food?

Stunning revelation.

100s of them too in that London with a population getting on to 10 million, McDonald’s must be shiting themselves

Stunning revelation.

The part of my post you are talking about is this:

"This is growing, whether people like it or not. I was at an event in London last week called Vegan Nights and there were loads of really good food stalls with 100's of people there and massive queues to buy the food."

The event was full of all kinds of people, not just vegans, who were there for the quality & variety of food on offer. The event was just one of many now taking place, showcasing plant based food and was rammed on a Thursday night with most places selling out, and ridiculous queues. My post was highlighting the growing demand for plant based food from vegans & non vegans. You will notice most supermarkets & restaurants are now starting to offer plant based options as the demand is growing. A lot of the big companies are getting on board with this.

You should try some of the food, you might be surprised at how good it is.

There are pictures of the sorts of things that were available on the link below. There was some excellent food:

https://www.instagram.com/vegannightsldn

Last edited:
The part of my post you are talking about is this:

"This is growing, whether people like it or not. I was at an event in London last week called Vegan Nights and there were loads of really good food stalls with 100's of people there and massive queues to buy the food."

The event was full of all kinds of people, not just vegans, who were there for the quality & variety of food on offer. The event was just one evnt of many now taking place, showcasing plant based food and was rammed on a Thursday night with most places selling out, and ridiculous queues. My post was highlighting the growing demand for plant based food from vegans & non vegans. You will notice most supermarkets & restaurants are now starting to offer plant based options as the demand is growing.

Have you ever tried any plant based places?

I've been to a garden centre...

Animal cruelty and being force fed it as a kid,no meat or fish since 1983,no leather or other by products,i eat organic yogurt,veggie cheese and organic milk as women need calcium, i am torn on eggs,i never eat them as a whole thing but will eat certain foods with it in,i know every food that i need to avoid as it has animal contents,i'm happy with what i do and don't feel the need to go any further,i never force it down anyones throat,meat eaters and vegans will never see eye to eye as this thread shows and with that i'm out

Speaking up about something that you believe to be seriously wrong on a thread about that subject, is not ramming your beliefs down someones throat, people can choose not to click on the thread. I am not going on to threads that are unrelated and talking about this on there, I'm talking about this just on this thread. If we took the view that things will never change, we would never progress with anything, women would still not have the right to vote & there would still be slavery going on. I wasn't aware of a lot of the brutal practices that go on in animal agriculture, if someone hadn't given me that info, I may have carried on supporting these practices by buying the products that cause the unimaginable suffering to creatures that feel pain, fear & distress the same as we do.

We don't all have to see eye to eye, that is the point of a debate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.