Talksport

Barton was doing his best collymoron impersonation on Saturday's Full-Time Phone-In, talking over the callers, giving his opinion on everything and generally being a smartarse.

I caught about 10 minutes of it and Barton certainly was trying to be a smartarse, definitely sensed the boiled bollock was getting pissed off with him. Fireworks in the making.

I caught about 10 minutes of it and Barton certainly was trying to be a smartarse, definitely sensed the boiled bollock was getting pissed off with him. Fireworks in the making.
Dont supposed it helped barton referring to the rags as the mickey carroll of football !

Jim Shites script in the morning.

"How Lucky are Man City? FC Basle; who beat the might Manchester United were denied a stonewall pen and then punished for his unbelievable error. With me in the studio to discuss if City are being favoured by referees is Danny "Break their legs" Murphy alongside Bob Mills..."

Jim Shites script in the morning.

"How Lucky are Man City? FC Basle; who beat the might Manchester United were denied a stonewall pen and then punished for his unbelievable error. With me in the studio to discuss if City are being favoured by referees is Danny "Break their legs" Murphy alongside Bob Mills..."

Every time shouty man bets against us we win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.