Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's comments like 'richer' etc & the constant harping from your club & others about how they can't compete & mentioning money, when the truth is that none of you could actually compete with Leicester, who did a perfectly good job of competing with City by winning the Premier League well ahead of us.

We haven't won the league since Pellegrini's first season. We have been overhauling an ageing squad & repairing damage done by a bang average manager & learning a whole new way of playing football under a new one, at the same time.

We are 16 points clear relying still on many of the players who were there when Pellegrini last won it.

What have Liverpool Arsenal Utd done in the meantime which gives them the right to start bringing up money now ?
you tell them mate , all the top clubs use citys spending as a smokescreen for their own failures, spurs for example have got a billion pounds to spend ,its going on real estate,the same as arsenal chose to do,utd put commercial interests at the top of player recruitment requirments,liverpool are a selling club, thank god we have the best owners in football who put building a football team first and foremost, in fact i think we are the only football club in england who do things "the right way"

What is the matter with you people? You seem to take offence so very easily. Ban me if you can't face the truth.

I/m not keen on Wenger either but there's no need to disrespect him. He did a good job for a while.

You can afford to spend more than we ever can for whatever reason. I have never accused you of cheating, why so sensitive? All I ever said is that we cannot match your spending power. Therefore for us to be competitive we have to be smarter than we have been previously.
you need a better football team

Sky spending longer talking about Liverpool tonight than they are about a Spurs or us who are actually playing tonight. Sky seem to think it’s the 80s and Liverpool are favourites !

At my daughters gymnastics club they have a big sign

“Excuses or results but you can’t have both”

Underneath it says “you haven’t failed until you’ve made excuses”

Nothing gives me more pleasure than hearing Klopp & his lot saying they can’t compete because of ........insert excuse.

City have never said we can’t compete with Europe’s elite, plenty have told us but we never said it & that’s a huge difference.

Why what's he said?
Nothing negative this time which makes a change, just talking about how they beat us so they shouldn't worry about playing anyone else in Europe. It just struck me that stories about his press conferences come up on news aggregation sites every week, no other managers come up with anything like the same consistency so I assume he talks about us significantly more than other managers. I'd find it odd if Pep wittered on about Liverpool every press conference.

Nothing negative this time which makes a change, just talking about how they beat us so they shouldn't worry about playing anyone else in Europe. It just struck me that stories about his press conferences come up on news aggregation sites every week, no other managers come up with anything like the same consistency so I assume he talks about us significantly more than other managers. I'd find it odd if Pep wittered on about Liverpool every press conference.
Fair enough.

Much talk on AWK about who they will get in the next round.

I think it is a little disrespectful, arrogant and delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.