FC Basel V Manchester City - Post-Match Thread

Your profession ? Well i still prefer the Whopper to the BigMac your lot are still knocking out , (apologies it was too tempting) . Simple facts are Basle should have had a penalty and created a couple of half chances with "hoof ball" , we scored four good goals and missed at least half a dozen more decent opportunities ,in a perfect world we win 10-3 , the world alas is not perfect , and certainly not in my profession , brain surgeon.
Not sure where the venom is coming from, mate. I was just commenting on us being brilliant but still having room for improvement, as Pep has said many times. This profession reference was just to say I’ve found that mentality helpful, as I am sure you have in what you do, perfect world or not.

First English team to win at their ground I believe...

tumblr_p4402l78po1tf8a5ao1_400.gif

Sublime!
Nope ! Arsenal won there 3 years ago 1-4.

The simple answer to those being negative is sit down and before you post contemplate human nature and try and understand what high risk high reward
Football actually means. If it’s not for you try that mourinho bloke.

Well done City.
Having the tie in the bag gives an opportunity to rest players before the really big games start.
We also have nearly a week off before Wigan so that should also build a bit of energy.

Great performance tonight. Ilkay is made for CL football. Thought all the players did really well - one thing I love about this team is they are ruthless in their desire to win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.