Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i personally thought bt sport coverage was far better today commentator and pundit wise.
robbie savage was literally wanking his head off us at times and having frank lampard and richard dunne on is a great choice.

well i personally thought bt sport coverage was far better today commentator and pundit wise.
robbie savage was literally wanking his head off us at times and having frank lampard and richard dunne on is a great choice.

Savage has gone from a Pep hater to a Pep lover since he met him for the first time earlier today. He is the biggest suck up on TV and will be all over us from now on. He did the same with Mancini.

He had played with Mancini at Leicester I think.

That's what i mean. He was all over us when Mancini was here, then started to knife us in the back when we sacked Mancini etc.
Now he thinks he's friends with Pep, he'll be all nice again.

Dunno about the broadcasting up there, but down here I was reeling at that fucking announcer at the Etihad, all over the commentators, is there a way of shutting him the fuck up? almost silences the crowd with his "is Seeeeryoh Aguerrruooo" four times.

Anyone who watched the Eir Sport stream last evening would confirm that the commentators would have had you believe City were almost lucky.

Both the panel in the studio, 3 x nobody's, and the 2 man commentary team, another nobody and Kieth Andrews, (who I think appeared for Blackburn years ago) were all clearly Irish United fans.

Later on Talk Sport Cundy and Goldstein couldn't understand why no City fans could be bothered phoning in, saying we'd become blasè.

Last edited:
You can tell City won as Talksport Twitter has some bizarre tweets one was 'how United will line up with Alderweild & Perisic' and the other was some Paul Scholes love in.

There's no agenda though.

Anyone who watched the Eir Sport stream last evening would confirm that the commentators would have had you believe City were almost lucky.

Both the panel in the studio, 3 x nobody's, and the 2 man commentary team, another nobody and Kieth Andrews, (who I think appeared for Blackburn years ago) were all clearly Irish United fans.

Later on Talk Sport Cundy and Goldstein couldn't understand why no City fans could be bothered phoning in, saying we'd become blase.
I watched on Eir (terrible logo) - it was Robbie Fowler & Shay Given in the studio - two ex-City players but neither are City fans. The commentator said the score (3-0 at the time) flattered City and they could have been behind if the penalty was given. Also negativity throughout the match saying things like "They'll have to play better than this against the better teams " - really, well who'd have thunk it?

I watched on Eir (terrible logo) - it was Robbie Fowler & Shay Given in the studio - two ex-City players but neither are City fans. The commentator said the score (3-0 at the time) flattered City and they could have been behind if the penalty was given. Also negativity throughout the match saying things like "They'll have to play better than this against the better teams " - really, well who'd have thunk it?

Christ, the dementia in me must be well set in. Of course it was Fowler and Given. In fact now you've reminded me Robbie Fowler looked like he'd been dragged out of a bar after an afternoon on the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.