FC Basel V Manchester City - Post-Match Thread

Give me a shout and might grab a pint with you and if you ignore the views of anyone that knows me on here I'm not a complete c***, the mods I know are all away so might not get a rebuttal ;-)
Haha, may just have to do that. You can help consol the missus who is from Basel.

First English team to win at their ground I believe...

tumblr_p4402l78po1tf8a5ao1_400.gif

Sublime!
That was as close to a technically perfect game as you will ever see. Bernardo was excellent, hss control was something else

Breathtaking football at times tonight, away from home in the last 16 of the CL. Expansive, dynamic, attacking football without fear of the risk factor in doing so. That takes guts and elite skill levels. We're blessed as City fans at present. I had to turn off the match day thread due to the nit picking moaning about our defense. It seems to have continued in here. If some people are so alarmed we can concede a goal or two due to an ultra attacking high risk style of play then I suggest you watch that turgid shite at the swamp. Id prefer our exhilerating style of play with the odd defensive lapse than that boring crap anyday. Yes we have just gone away from home in the last 16 of the CL and wiped the floor with the opposition. Or did we? Maybe I imagined it?

I must be honest and say what a wonderful result, but I have seen us play better away.Thats taking nothing away form a great performance,but at times we became a bit sloppy and we could have been punished.
However,we also were guilty of some poor finishing and bad final passing,but WOW as a team performance that was a wonderful result.
We could all find small faults if we wanted, but Compared to this time last year we've improved all over the pitch, especially defence, and the team spirit has never been higher. Other CL teams will dread drawing us in the next round. We should fear no one as we can beat anyone in top gear.

I must be honest and say what a wonderful result, but I have seen us play better away.Thats taking nothing away form a great performance,but at times we became a bit sloppy and we could have been punished.
However,we also were guilty of some poor finishing and bad final passing,but WOW as a team performance that was a wonderful result.

WUM

Haha, didn't know wtf he was talking about. Strange one.
Going on about a typo I didn’t catch in one of my posts from more than hour ago, very odd.

Still, I am sure he is fine bloke and just had a bad day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.