CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Ideally the winner of the Roma/ Shakhtar tie.

I think our run has run out though with the Basle draw and a game against Barcelona or Bayern awaits.

The easiest team available. Unfortunately there won't be many pushovers remaining.

It would be quite funny to totally humiliate united over 2 legs mind, rag friend of mine reckons they would do us over two legs

There is a case for wanting them over two legs in the next round as they will most likely by a distance be the shiteist team left in it. It also removes the possibility of having to risk them reaching the final and stinking the competition out until May.

True it would be hilarious to gub them in a Champions League final but the small risk of them managing a Wiganesque victory is one I would rather avoid.

I think they'll have their hands full with Sevilla and I"d prefer to play anyone not in England. I think English teams are likely to be among the easiest opponents but I'd just prefer the unfamiliarity. I think our style can be so overwhelming that I'm interested in always having that advantage. Probably only a few teams like Barca or maybe Madrid wouldn't be shaken by it.

1. Besiktas (very unlikely they get through)
2. Porto (unlikely they get through)
3. Sevilla or United
4. Roma or Shakhtar
5. Spurs

Any of those.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.