Talksport

Jim White is embarrassing. I bet he gets all shouty just opening junk mail at home.....I feel for anyone on sly doing a full shift with him
I agree, its defo gone to his head. Its like on deadline day he acts like all the top managers have his phone number, and they are all best mates and they tell him everything 1st. The mans a complete knob.

I agree, its defo gone to his head. Its like on deadline day he acts like all the top managers have his phone number, and they are all best mates and they tell him everything 1st. The mans a complete knob.

It is my understanding that you may well be correct in thinking that super jim white is a complete knob.

It is my understanding that you may well be correct in thinking that super jim white is a complete knob.

A few months ago he was shouting about a one man show/talk that actor and football fan Tom Hanks appeared in and how he spoke to him. It was all him, me and we. After further discussion with the other presenters he let it slip that he was just one of the press pack and not a one on one chat with a mate that he had implied. The man's a fraud with his 'best mates' routine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.