Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not, they're well stocked and seem to have a blind spot when it comes to the Brazilian contingent at Shaktar. Maybe if they have a good run in the CL.

well documented of a lack of recognition playing for shaktar , of one of the main motivations for fernandinho to come to us

well documented of a lack of recognition playing for shaktar , of one of the main motivations for fernandinho to come to us
Yep, felt he was invisible to them out there and wanted to make the squad for the 2014 World Cup, 3 months into the season he was called up and has been ever present since.

Yep, felt he was invisible to them out there and wanted to make the squad for the 2014 World Cup, 3 months into the season he was called up and has been ever present since.

No harm to have a motivated player arriving then, if Fred comes he knows he'll have to perform to get into the squad for the Copa America 2019

I want to know how good he will be on a wind swept, rainy cold night at the swamp facing either a parked bus or hoof football?

As I understand it Fred is about same height as Kante, 5 ft 6in.

At some stage we will also need a defensive midfielder with more physical presence.

I

As I understand it Fred is about same height as Kante, 5 ft 6in.

At some stage we will also need a defensive midfielder with more physical presence.

I

We never do well buying these types of players. Javi Garcia and Fernando come to mind. Much rather go for the Kante type like hopefully Fred will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.