Wealdstone FC for Cup Final message to City Supporters

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
I have just received a message from my contact at Wealdstone FC to say the club is now fully booked with coaches and cars and once again thanks the City Supporters for using and supporting their club.
If you are booked in see you there
THIRSK MCFC & the Harrogate Supporters Club

rqQd52.gif

I bet that's much easier to get to and from with it being near the circular. Do you hop on the train from there into Wembley?
Yes mate, walk out of Wealdstone FC it’s a 10 min walk if that to Ruislip station and then an 18 trip straight to Wembley Way, it’s great for a drink and food plus they put food on when we get back then straight on the Motorway.
It’s a favourite stop now for about 600-700 Blues when ever we are at Wembley. Top outfit and very welcoming.

this is good, i hope they make a few quid out of it. And i've always been fond of the Wealdstone Raider.

First time starting there this year, got a mini bus of us booked in. I was amazed they didn't charge entry, from what they offer they could easily justify a price per vehicle kind of offer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.