Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ, the dementia in me must be well set in. Of course it was Fowler and Given. In fact now you've reminded me Robbie Fowler looked like he'd been dragged out of a bar after an afternoon on the piss.
...or maybe some other substance abuse?

I watched on Eir (terrible logo) - it was Robbie Fowler & Shay Given in the studio - two ex-City players but neither are City fans. The commentator said the score (3-0 at the time) flattered City and they could have been behind if the penalty was given. Also negativity throughout the match saying things like "They'll have to play better than this against the better teams " - really, well who'd have thunk it?
It was a great win but we played in second gear and were a bit loose in possession. You can only beat what’s in front of you and we did that emphatically. We probably were fortunate with the pen but they were fortunate that we only scored 4!

Good old BY Sport, every 5 minutes 'it would probably have been a different story if Basel had been awarded the penalty '. Absolutely sick of the b........s

Christ, the dementia in me must be well set in. Of course it was Fowler and Given. In fact now you've reminded me Robbie Fowler looked like he'd been dragged out of a bar after an afternoon on the piss.
I’m surprised. Always thought Shay was pretty pro City when he’s been a pundit in the past.

I actually thought the BT commentary were great yesterday. They were absolutely creaming themselves over Ederson at times as well as aguero and KDB. At one point Savage even gave us a mention and said that even in league 1 we brought huge numbers and the fans deserve it.

I actually thought the BT commentary were great yesterday. They were absolutely creaming themselves over Ederson at times as well as aguero and KDB. At one point Savage even gave us a mention and said that even in league 1 we brought huge numbers and the fans deserve it.
I agree , surprisingly upbeat .

I’m surprised. Always thought Shay was pretty pro City when he’s been a pundit in the past.
Shay Given is the Alan Smith type of pundit - say nothing controversial or interesting and nobody will notice you thus keeping you in a job for years.

well i personally thought bt sport coverage was far better today commentator and pundit wise.
robbie savage was literally wanking his head off us at times and having frank lampard and richard dunne on is a great choice.

Nearly fell off me couch listening to Savage eulogising about us. He ticked every box with his commnets, including the ones about the loyal Blues, 3rd division, and supporters. Even Super Kevin Horlock got a mention. Fair play to BT this time.

Nearly fell off me couch listening to Savage eulogising about us. He ticked every box with his commnets, including the ones about the loyal Blues, 3rd division, and supporters. Even Super Kevin Horlock got a mention. Fair play to BT this time.
Even pre game he was up our arse.

Just shows how they're either fickle as fuck with his history or have no shame.

BT I thought were excellent last night but I did notice Darke going on about one of the Basel players had played with Vinny at Hamburg and managed to shoe-in a Rooney comment.

Savage was interviewed by Ian Cheesman for his blog before the game and said he was getting a fair bit of stick from City fan's out there because they think he is anti City but he was far from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.