Premier League Young Player of the Year

taleofbluehalves

Surely this has to be either Sterling or Sane? I think Gabby Jesus will be nominated but has missed a lot of games. Who do you think will be nominated? Who’ll win it?

Winner will be from the media darlings Spuds,Rags or Dippers you should know by now , we don't do individual awards. Not sure if Sterling qualifies at 23 years old , but if it was decided just on the players ability (and not the football club they play for) , then Sane is the winner all day long.

Winner will be from the media darlings Spuds,Rags or Dippers you should know by now , we don't do individual awards. Not sure if Sterling qualifies at 23 years old , but if it was decided just on the players ability (and not the football club they play for) , then Sane is the winner all day long.
If Sterling is too old it has to be Sane, 2nd in the assist charts and eye catching moments the dribble and assist for Aguero was outstanding.

Only 3 non-British players have ever won it, so don’t hold your breath on Sane. Besides, given the number of goals scored, Sterling must beat him to it anyway.
I’m struggling to think of an English player apart from Sterling who’s played better than Sane. Certainly not Alli and Rashford. Winks might be involved Iwobi, Ndidi are other non English options.

Sky have started bigging up that full back Robertson at anfield at any opportunity. I also like Calvert - le win at Everton and bad hair hair. Day Davies also at Everton. Really though Leroy has been out off this world

Media would love to give Mo Salah this anyway regardless of age ....LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.