United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/pep-doping.434780/
This thread gets more bitter every time we win.
Uncanny that it started after we beat them at the mardarse arena.
Some absolute belters in it.

There are a few people on there who - if I were City and Pep - would be getting a letter asking them to post a full apology on Sad Cafe. The number of baseless allegations on there is unbelievable. They are so desperate after their eclipse following the exit of the Pisscan is finally sinking in.

There are a few people on there who - if I were City and Pep - would be getting a letter asking them to post a full apology on Sad Cafe. The number of baseless allegations on there is unbelievable. They are so desperate after their eclipse following the exit of the Pisscan is finally sinking in.
Why is there not a thread about Newcastle doping? They outran them for 90 minutes on Sunday, it’s a conspiracy I tell you.

Yeah, I think I made the point on here a while ago about that thread and how I thought some of the posts could see that forum get in a fair bit of trouble. I've no issue with people discussing it and saying they have their suspicions but there are posts on there that are outright accusations with no evidence to support them. That even concerns the thread title - originally it was just "Pep - doping" and the question mark was only added when the OP was advised to change it by me as it could cause issues for the forum in a legal sense. It's actually a well moderated forum in general so I find it very surprising that they're letting certain posts through on that thread. I would add that I'd not read it for a while but just had a glance at the last page and to be fair a lot of United fans are scoffing at some of the posts.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/pep-doping.434780/
This thread gets more bitter every time we win.
Uncanny that it started after we beat them at the mardarse arena.
Some absolute belters in it.

On the latest page someone has said, "It was KDB against Spurs that really surprised me. The intensity he played with was incredible. He covered the most distance and had the most sprints in that game. He was completely pole axed by a Spurs player at one point and shock it off immediately and resumed playing like a man possessed." As far as I remember for the last 5 or 10 mins he looked absolutely fucked, at times like he was literally going to collapse. I remember being astonished when Pep took someone else off near the end because I was genuinely worried by how tired Kev looked. So, yes, I don't deny that KDB's work rate was fabulous that day but towards the end I would say he looked appropriately knackered for someone who had run himself into the ground rather than "not even being out of breath at the end of games" which is what someone else says about our players. I suppose you see what you need to see if you want to believe something enough.

On the latest page someone has said, "It was KDB against Spurs that really surprised me. The intensity he played with was incredible. He covered the most distance and had the most sprints in that game. He was completely pole axed by a Spurs player at one point and shock it off immediately and resumed playing like a man possessed." As far as I remember for the last 5 or 10 mins he looked absolutely fucked, at times like he was literally going to collapse. I remember being astonished when Pep took someone else off near the end because I was genuinely worried by how tired Kev looked. So, yes, I don't deny that KDB's work rate was fabulous that day but towards the end I would say he looked appropriately knackered for someone who had run himself into the ground rather than "not even being out of breath at the end of games" which is what someone else says about our players. I suppose you see what you need to see if you want to believe something enough.

Yep. That poster has had a long-standing obsession with this topic, going back as far as last season when we were fined for the "whereabouts" issue and he made numerous posts back then too, just as he has on that doping thread.

As for KDB, well being in the cheap seats I must confess to not noticing as much as you how knackered he was towards the end of the Spurs game but what I do clearly remember from attending last season's league derby at Old Trafford is him being absolutely fucked going into the closing minutes and Pep subbing him off as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.