Do you really believe the league is over...?

200w.gif
That's brilliant.

According to probability theory, last nights victory improved our clubelo rating to the extent that it is now 99.999% certain to win the league (hence why it's rounded up to 100%)

http://clubelo.com/ManCity
If you want to see something that is in line with this and subtly cutting to all of the other “big” clubs in the Premier League, check out the photo and headline for the main story on the Sky Sports Football front page.

I only dreamed of this sort of praise through gritted teeth in years gone by.

Tough couple of games coming up now in Arsenal & Chelsea and still some hard aways yet. Don't ever like to be too over confident. A lot of teams to play have things to play for and their are no easy games.
Be interesting - if we beat Arsenal in the final can we rock up to the Emirates 4 days later and beat them again so quickly in the league or vice versa if they beat us in the cup?
Then it's a quick couple of days before Chelsea. Last night's result has helped the work load though. I don't expect us to mess up but still a lot for us to do to secure it.

Wait until winter's here and we have a blip - or so they said the bunch of twats.
we had a blip but we drew games but didn't lose except once and had that had a couple more minutes i think that would have been a draw,how lucky are we that that is our version of a blip nowadays lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.