CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

To be fair we have got easy draws so far this season, but the last person to moan about it should be a United fan as they have had even better draws.
The point I was making was that these teams dumped them out and then they moan they're easy draws for us.

I'd rather avoid any of the English teams, just because it would make for a bit of a rubbish away trip. Fully expect Spurs, Liverpool and United to get through, so there's a decent chance we'll face one of them. I guess the winner of the Shakhtar-Roma tie would be the best draw for us.

I'd rather avoid any of the English teams, just because it would make for a bit of a rubbish away trip. Fully expect Spurs, Liverpool and United to get through, so there's a decent chance we'll face one of them. I guess the winner of the Shakhtar-Roma tie would be the best draw for us.

I'd rather have an English team than Shakhtar tbh.

I was brought up to believe “Typical City” meant doing the unexpected, the ridiculous, could be good or bad.

So scoring 100 goals and getting relegated, “terrorising Europe”, paying £1m for Steve Daley is Typical City, but then so was the Dickov moment in 99, beating Leeds 4-0 twice when they won the league, having a disappointing first season under Pep and then breaking all known records the season after with near enough the same team, the Aguero moment in 2012 are all Typical City too.

Some people seem to use the phrase “Typical City” to mean we’ll do something shit, but that was never my understanding of it’s true meaning.
Spot on, I've always considered it to cover both good and bad outcomes. The 2012 title win was the ultimate "typical City", seemingly throwing it away at 8pts behind and then coming back to win it with almost the last kick of the season.

On topic, I'll take Spurs, Chelsea or the rags(if they get through) in the next round, I think we've psychologically scarred the rest of the PL apart from the dippers.

Next round I'd like Sevilla or Porto. Don't want PSG yet. Would prefer to avoid Liverpool due to our dodgy record there, yes i know this is Champions league, but still rather give it a swerve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.