Premier League Young Player of the Year

Sky have started bigging up that full back Robertson at anfield at any opportunity. I also like Calvert - le win at Everton and bad hair hair. Day Davies also at Everton. Really though Leroy has been out off this world

Media would love to give Mo Salah this anyway regardless of age ....LOL
Lewin hasn’t scored many and Robertson didn’t play for ages.

I’m struggling to think of an English player apart from Sterling who’s played better than Sane. Certainly not Alli and Rashford. Winks might be involved Iwobi, Ndidi are other non English options.
Martial counts, as he came through their academy. Same as Eric Bailly!!
You’d be hard pushed to look beyond Rashford and McTominay for PFA young player of the year though to be honest!!! I suppose Terence Trent Derby Alexander O’Neil, from the Dippers might be in with a shout......

Will be a Rag, Dipper or Spurs player, and will be for years to come. The vote has nothing to do with talent.

They really should lower the age on this from 23 to 21. It's not that I don't want Sterling to win, but it's farcical that someone can win Young Player of the Year after 6 full seasons of PL football.

Without wanting to sound American, they should make it 'Rookie of the Year' and make some changes to who is eligible:
  • Must be under 21
  • Must not have been involved for more that 2 seasons
  • Played less that 50 Premier League games
The idea that Sterling is eligible for this award is laughable. He is a 50 million pound, England international that has played over 200 professional games

It won't be Sterling as I think fellow professionals at other clubs will buy the media bullshit and also claim he only scores tap ins so X amount of his goals aren't 'real goals'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.