FFS ... Pawson gets Carabao final !

Well I hope in the back of his head is that he owes us from last time out in Wembley against the same team ... even things up this time!

Not remotely the point is it.

Not every team can okay at 100% in every game.
Just making the point that city are that good this season, the ref has been largely irrelevant this season in us dropping points.
The only game where they've caused us issue is the Everton game where we drew 1-1

We have VAR in this game so maybe if Pawson screws up he'll be helped out by the video ref

Pawson made a complete hash of using the VAR in the Liverpool v West Brom cup match. He kept going to it for incidents that he should never have been using VAR for.
Don’t agree with that. I think he used it very well and all the decisions were correct weren’t they?

Much rather that than the usual decisions that fuck us.

Which use of the VAR did you think he shouldn’t have done?

Don’t agree with that. I think he used it very well and all the decisions were correct weren’t they?

Much rather that than the usual decisions that fuck us.

Which use of the VAR did you think he shouldn’t have done?

I agree - the system was a bit of a mess, more than the officials.
I thought one or two of the minor uses were probably out of the official remit, but didn't slow things down much.
The long delay over the penalty was the big problem where the system didn't work, and that struck me as teething troubles. Should just be giving a signal and going to review it (or have the video ref decide), without any talking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.