Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Ederson was immense last night.
Came off his line numerous times to break up their attacks not least in the first ten minutes when he denied Basel twice in one on one situations.
After a blip against the dippers and Geordies he is now back to his best.

Thought Ederson was immense last night.
Came off his line numerous times to break up their attacks not least in the first ten minutes when he denied Basel twice in one on one situations.
After a blip against the dippers and Geordies he is now back to his best.

He got lucky on that first one but fortune favours the brave.

Has to start the cup final for me. I know Bravo has done ok in the other rounds but this guy makes all the difference.

As much as i love ederson bravo deserves to start. We are in the final because of bravo. Moreover if i remember it correctly we brought in hart for fa cup final n lost and we stuck with cabalero in league cup n won. So it doesnt represent a good omen to change the keeper

As much as i love ederson bravo deserves to start. We are in the final because of bravo. Moreover if i remember it correctly we brought in hart for fa cup final n lost and we stuck with cabalero in league cup n won. So it doesnt represent a good omen to change the keeper

Meh. I agree Bravo probably has to play now having played every game in the competition so far, but i think it means we're making it a whole lot harder on ourselves (which is a shame with a potential quadruple of the cards). Bravo has had his moments during the league cup campaign but it's a stretch to say we're in the final because of him. Maybe the Leicester and Wolves games would have been put to bed without the need for pens had we had Ederson on the pitch. It's clear his passing out is far superior and everything happens much more quickly in goal.

Bit harsh. All about opinions I know but he narrowed down the forward's options and forced him to make the wrong choice IMHO.

Yeah perhaps, however if one of ours had fucked up that chance then we wouldn't be praising the oppo keeper, we'd be giving our striker pelters.

I wish we started our strongest XI in the League Cup final.
That would certainly give us the best chance of winning - but at the same time, it doesn't seem fair not to start Bravo since he's played extremely well.

If I understand Pep's personality/character correctly - I expect that Bravo will start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.