Last Film You Saw

Professor Marston and wonder women.....

Thought it was a cracking bio, free love, licker licensed a plenty (around 50 mins in) and the sumptuous Bella Heathcote... basically centred on Marston and the polyamorous relationship he lived with his wife and partner until his death. Both were the inspiration for Wonder Women...

Just shows that a lack of marketing and faith from execs can send films way under the radar, a solid 8.734/10

The Mercy - true story of Donald Crowhurst who died trying to win a round the world yacht race -
Colin Firth good as the plucky Brit facing the hope and despair of a fruitless enterprise, a bit like Brexit.

Bomb City - 7.8/10

Based on the true story of a punk rocker/jocks rivalry in Amarillo, Texas 1997, which lead to the death of one of them and a subsequent trial.

Tinker tailor Soldier Spy.

A great film in my opinion. Though I had to watch it twice , back to back , to get all the nuances.

Professor Marston and wonder women.....

Thought it was a cracking bio, free love, licker licensed a plenty (around 50 mins in) and the sumptuous Bella Heathcote... basically centred on Marston and the polyamorous relationship he lived with his wife and partner until his death. Both were the inspiration for Wonder Women...

Just shows that a lack of marketing and faith from execs can send films way under the radar, a solid 8.734/10

I like the sound of this one !

Valerian. Shocking!

Someone trying desperately to be Keanu Reeves (accent is downright embarrassing) in a film thats trying desperately to be Star Wars. Only thing that made me watch it til the end was Cara Delvingue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.