Nicolas Otamendi - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otamendi has a lot of quality but I fear his errors and mistakes will cost us bigtime at some stage....I hope I am wrong.
Spot on he's 100% but I challenge any City fan to watch that Basel game back and tell me he isn't a bag of mistakes.

At the top top level against the Madrids etc I think max mistakes you get away with in a game is 2 whereas Otamendi is making 7 or 8 in a game.

It's an ultra critical analysis but to win a CL its those small things that count.

He worried me last night, lots of errors. I wondered if Vinny's shakiness didnt help.

Otamendi has a lot of quality but I fear his errors and mistakes will cost us bigtime at some stage....I hope I am wrong.

hes barely made any mistakes all season. with the style we play our defenders will make mistakes from time to time as well. nothing to worry about.

Spot on he's 100% but I challenge any City fan to watch that Basel game back and tell me he isn't a bag of mistakes.

At the top top level against the Madrids etc I think max mistakes you get away with in a game is 2 whereas Otamendi is making 7 or 8 in a game.

It's an ultra critical analysis but to win a CL its those small things that count.

How many games this season exactly?

Otamendi is so far from being a problem, this is ridiculous. The problem was 10 yards to his right.

He needs a rest I think. He's played a lot since we've been without Kompany and Stones, hopefully he'll get one against Wigan and be fully rested for Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.