City ask for hearing with PGMOL over 9 tackles

He was without doubt a brilliant ref but must have had a brain like a pea or shit advisers, he could have waited until he'd actually finished before cashing in.

Not worth anything after he's finished though. If I was facing my last year or so and couldn't do the big games anymore, I'd be thinking give me the cheque, and if it means I don't do that extra year, no problem. I suspect GM still had to cough up. However, I'd equally say that La Liga did the right thing.

Just a shame we can't have more Collina's. He was class. Retired far to early. Why can't he have more shout on the standard of refereeing in this country? After all he is head of EUFA refs and what EUFA says goes in this country.

PGMOL do not give a shit about us. Refs need to take a tougher stance on tackles like the ones on Razza by Kane, on KDB by Ali etc etc. They should be able to review them and for possible red card retrospective punishment.
One of our lot is going to suffer a career ending assault before long.

I do hope that before the League Cup final Pep reminds the media of the weak refereeing last time we played Arsenal at Wembley. IIRC Silva was fouled by rotation until he was kicked off the park after about 20 minutes and had the be substituted

No protection whatsoever

It is time Mike Riley got his act together, and demoted any ref that failed to send off a player for a dangerous tackle. However if Mike Riely did that there would be no one to do any Premier league match, as most of them are guilty of failing to send the player off, when it is so clear that the player should have been sent off and only gets a yellow card instead of a red one.
Fred_Quimby a bit of information for you Collina is head of the European refs association, and has as such, issued a notice to all refs that they should issue the proper card for any dangerous tackles that could result in a player being seriously injured.

When it comes to the manager's to give a report on the ref. If he has failed to send a player of that deserves a red card, then he should it into his report that you are giving the ref 1 /10 and that is for turning up at the right ground. Then state why you are giving him this mark. let's take the game against Spurs this season. If I was Pep the ref would get just 1pt of 10. The reason being failure to send of both Kane and Ali for violent conduct.

It is time Mike Riley got his act together, and demoted any ref that failed to send off a player for a dangerous tackle. However if Mike Riely did that there would be no one to do any Premier league match, as most of them are guilty of failing to send the player off, when it is so clear that the player should have been sent off and only gets a yellow card instead of a red one.
Fred_Quimby a bit of information for you Collina is head of the European refs association, and has as such, issued a notice to all refs that they should issue the proper card for any dangerous tackles that could result in a player being seriously injured.

Thanks for that. Shame the English refs aren’t taking any notice.

Riley’s mob look like they are adverse to sending players off at present. So can’t understand why Sterling and Walker were shown reds earlier. Shut up Fred course you can understand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.