Neil McNab Recovery

Best of luck to Macca for his recovery, the phrase "tigerish midfielder" might have been invented for him, never gave less than 100% in a City shirt.

Love McNab at City - he was the epitome of the pitches and the type of football played in the 80's I wish him well. Just to pull 2 threads together I too had a similar event not so long ago - mine was at home in the UK and so I received excellent care via the NHS free at the point of need. Something we all need to remember in these days of public / private sell offs

Amongst me and my mates at the time we knew Neil as McStab for his ...ahem...tigerish approach to tackling. We lost Tony Grealish ( aka Grimly Fiendish to us after the song ) way too young and really really don't want to lose any more.

Just donated. I have great memories of Neil as a player. He was awesome in the 89/90 season as the elder statesman of our promotion winning season. I was at Birmingham to witness his wind assisted goal. Happy days - hope the club or current players can help him a bit too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.