Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good performance last night. But my god were Porto absolute trash.

Still 0-5 you would think wraps up the tie, so we can rest players in the second leg. Right?

Now, after the media overhype us and we get some nice ‘warm weather’ training, time to get beat by West Ham. Would be the norm with us.

You are the most sensible Scouser fan on here by a country mile. I actually think you do have a chance at the CL. Not among the favourites by any means, but if you take your chances and get a bit of luck (which everyone needs), you could win 3 more ties. The Scum on the other hand have no hope.

It’s their year in Europe.

About time we accepted this and concentrated on a potential minimum of a domestic double.

The defense of ManCity is not better either, it just does not get tested a lot of the time. City has like 70%+ possesion and still concedes goals almost every game. It just shows your midfield is saving your defense from getting exposed more.

Let the cat out of the bag there, so you dipper or rag

Liverpool are quite clearly a competent team going forward and in my opinion have a decent outsiders chance of the CL.
They clearly an beat us on their day. Next season is a completely different issue, I expect them to improve.
What is important to us though is not what the other teams do but what we do.
It's been quite a few years now since a team has put up a strong defense of the title.

Liverpool are quite clearly a competent team going forward and in my opinion have a decent outsiders chance of the CL.
They clearly an beat us on their day. Next season is a completely different issue, I expect them to improve.
What is important to us though is not what the other teams do but what we do.
It's been quite a few years now since a team has put up a strong defense of the title.
They will improve mate, no doubt about that, so will City though, I can see us being better next season which will scare the shit out of all the teams in the PL ... Hope Pep signs a new deal, that alone will piss the rest off...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.