What are your Wembley plans?

Currently trying to find the best place to watch the Chelsea/United game and get to the ground with time to spare.

Probably go to Kings X / Euston then West Hampstead or Finchley Road to find a boozer with SKY Sports.

Will stumble home to MiL Towers at around midnight.

Genuine question, why are you arsed about watching the Chelsea game?

Currently trying to find the best place to watch the Chelsea/United game and get to the ground with time to spare.

Probably go to Kings X / Euston then West Hampstead or Finchley Road to find a boozer with SKY Sports.

Will stumble home to MiL Towers at around midnight.
The Railway in West Hampstead is right next to the Tube.

Going to park up somewhere close to the M1 and get the tube to Wembley park station (as sat in Block 501).
Looking for a decent pub for a few hours before heading to the ground (I'm not driving).
I've seen The Flag in Watford mentioned. Anyone recommendations close to Harrow on the Hill or Stanmore ?

Going to park up somewhere close to the M1 and get the tube to Wembley park station (as sat in Block 501).
Looking for a decent pub for a few hours before heading to the ground (I'm not driving).
I've seen The Flag in Watford mentioned. Anyone recommendations close to Harrow on the Hill or Stanmore ?

There's quite a few pubs in harrow on the hill. they 6 minute tube ride to Wembley Park

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.