Brazil Starting XI for the World Cup - Only Jesus starts

Underwhelming Brazil side, tbh. Expected more of a 200M country. I don't see them as favourites.

Bit of a tit this fella,how the fuck can you leave ferna out of that team and Eddie,this Allison must be something special.

Eddie is special for us because he is a perfect fit for our style of play. There are other goalkeepers out there who are better shotstoppers/better at dealing with crosses/whatever. But very few would do as well for us as Ed because of the way Pep wants us to play. If Ed went to another team I doubt he would be as effective for them as he is for us, and I don’t see Brazil playing in Pep’s style. Allison might just be a better fit for the way they play.

Eddie is special for us because he is a perfect fit for our style of play. There are other goalkeepers out there who are better shotstoppers/better at dealing with crosses/whatever. But very few would do as well for us as Ed because of the way Pep wants us to play. If Ed went to another team I doubt he would be as effective for them as he is for us, and I don’t see Brazil playing in Pep’s style. Allison might just be a better fit for the way they play.
Think De Gea is the only one better out there Chris,Eddie will come into is own in a few years he will be the best I’m sure of that.

It smacks of why England fail to me. already picked his team months in advance? so picking his team on reputations and names rather than current form, most players go through peaks and troughs throughout the season due to mental or physical fatigue, confidence etc.

It smacks of why England fail to me. already picked his team months in advance? so picking his team on reputations and names rather than current form, most players go through peaks and troughs throughout the season due to mental or physical fatigue, confidence etc.

This.

Basically decreases the motivation of everyone. Most players know that they will start regardless of form and those that know they won’t start don’t have that extra motivation to try to get a spot.

Plus there is still a lot of games left and injuries can happen. For example Miranda right now is currently out injured.

Strange move by Tite.

I'm not sure why the starting 11 was named so early - but picking the team on reputation/name - that doesn't seem to be the case - big name players (Silva, Luiz) have been left out.

Whatever Tite is doing seems to be working extremely well.

sadly the football in the world cup is run by FIFA and means its not a even playing field and england will get done over by the officials. i don't understand how and why FIFA are still running football at international level after most the members was found out to be taking bungs even the top dog at fifa was bent and £millions was handed in gifts to officials so sadly even if england was the best team going to the world cup we would still not win it

sadly the football in the world cup is run by FIFA and means its not a even playing field and england will get done over by the officials. i don't understand how and why FIFA are still running football at international level after most the members was found out to be taking bungs even the top dog at fifa was bent and £millions was handed in gifts to officials so sadly even if england was the best team going to the world cup we would still not win it
England is far from the best side and I can't recall England being screwed by officiating in the WC. (Edit - Lampard's disallowed goal actually comes to mind upon reflection). For that matter, I don't recall any recent WC FIFA officiating corruption.

Corruption was mainly about bribes to host the cup - some changes have been made at FIFA following the hosting scandal - it's a work in progress, but FIFA seems to be getting better.

England has a decent side - but numerous powerhouses are far better. Reaching the round of 8 is about where I expect England to perform - and that would be a fair reflection on the side's talent.

Last edited:
England is far from the best side and I can't recall England being screwed by officiating in the WC. For that matter, I don't recall any recent WC FIFA officiating corruption.

Corruption was mainly about bribes to host the cup - some changes have been made at FIFA following the hosting scandal - it's a work in progress, but FIFA seems to be getting better.

England has a decent side - but numerous powerhouses are far better. Reaching the round of 8 is about where I expect England to perform - and that would be a fair reflection on the side's talent.

you need to take a deep look matey
officials have been given watches and other stuff for turning a blind eye and a helping hand to teams. one of the bbc undercover reporters was pretending to be a official in a hotel and in his bedroom was a very nice watch on the bed ???? so my questions have findings even on the pitch beckham sending off lampard goal and many others

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.