Talksport

I usually have TalkSport on between 7 and 7:30am, and later from 4:30 to 5:30pm during my commute. Durham and Gough can be annoying at times, and I have to retune to another station. But I am finding my Monday mornings pretty much intolerable.

Brazil’s regular guest on this slot is now Joey Barton, with Adrian Clarke trying to give us the newspaper review. Virtually every word Clarke says is countered with an unprovoked verbal attack by Barton. Clarke is merely trying to report back on the headlines, followed by conversation, but Barton just gets back at him time after time. So much so, that we don’t get to hear any debate over the headline incidents.

This morning, Clarke read a headline that Pardew has two games to rescue his job, and Barton kept banging on that the Cab 4 wasn’t a major issue in the light of current global events. Brazil and Clarke were trying to debate the issue, but Barton just wouldn’t let it drop. Clarke signed off with an exasperated tone, and I got the impression Brazil had had enough of Barton too.

Whilst this was going on, I was imagining Barton arguing with teammates, people in MacDonalds, Joe Public, managers etc., and each situation descending into a confrontation.

I can’t see Clarke and Barton lasting long together. I just hope it’s the bully Barton who gets the bullet.
I thought pretty much the same this morning pal, was terrible radio.

‘’It’s sh*t’’
‘’They talk crap’’
‘’They all favour the rags and hate us’’
‘’(name of any presenter or panellist) is a c*nt’’
‘’I can’t stand it ‘’

Yet .....

Listen all the time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.