Wigan FA Cup post-match thread

Bernardo has turned into Navas for some reason. Gundog was poor and didn’t show up. He kept getting in the way. Stones was mugged off by a League 1 Player. We just weren’t good enough today. We needed to control the game once we went down to 10. Our passing looked laboured and ineffective.
As for the attack on Kun. The club need to be pressuring the FA for serious action against Wigan. That could have been so much worse. They should be made to play the next 3 games behind closed doors. Identify those responsible and they should receive a lifetime ban.
What did Stones do wrong? The goal was ALL Walkers fault

That is twice my daughter has watched us play Wigan in the fa cup - and twice we have lost 1 nil. I blame her solely for the loss.

Post of the year.

100 per cent bang on.

Neither Gundoghan or Bernardo take any responsibility- roll it to someone else, take the easy option. David Silva and De Bruyne have balls sadly a few of our other players don’t. I’ve cut Gundoghan some slack given his injuries but he looking like a charlatan. Bernardo is different, technically great but doesn’t impact games enough, plays it too safe but hopefully his recent improvements will be sustained. Genuinely think we need Fred plus one other midfielder in the summer.

The joke is, Im guessing most of us who saw Taylor was ref were literally waiting for him to take his opportunity to shaft us and he didn't let us down. Its not even subtle but us City fans just seem to take it.

Don't really think you can fault the players they just didn't have their shooting boots on. It was literally 'one of those day's' and we haven't had many this season.

The bigger blow for me is the loss of Delph for three games. Zinchenko has been impressive, but the next three are huge games and it's a huge ask for a young makeshift left back. His naivety could cost us.

Last edited:
What did Stones do wrong? The goal was ALL Walkers fault

Its slag a player bingo time on here from all the usual names im afraid mate.

We dont win 5-0 and someone is always shit and not good enough.

I will try again, not to be called a fucking rag would help, but the pitch was diabolical, heavy and bumpy and stopped us playing quick incisive passes. Sane and Silva look way short of fitness. Missed raheem terribly. Just hope the media fallout doesn't lead to consequences wider than this game.

Whats really going to piss me off now is all the media shit that kun will get it will be wall to wall every hour on the hour from ssn, conveniantly only show kun rasing his arm to push the wigan scumbag away leaving out the bit where kiun was spat at prior to him hitting out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.