Talksport

If Kun does actually get banned then I am really finished with Football (especially in this country) although City will still have huge place in my heart . I can't be doing with trial by media and the way they continue to bend over backwards for certain clubs and the actual bullshit that surrounds the game (and the cliched ridden bollocks that is written every time a plucky little club scrapes a win).

Last edited:
If Kun does actually get banned then I am really finished with Football (especially in this country) although City will still have huge place in my heart . I can't be doing with trial by media and the way they continue to bend over backwards for certain clubs and the actual bullshit that surrounds the game (and the cliched ridden bollocks that is written every time a plucky little club scrapes a win).

The FArce should insist on a complete embargo on this kind of thing. WE have had it for season after season - Mario, Adebayor, Aguero time and again. They know what they are doing, and were the FArce to implement something like then I would not be half as cynical in believing that the governing body are complicit!

If that happens I hope City boycott the final and refuse to show up.

He should only be banned from FA cup matches. Dipper Lala was red carded on his come back but it only applied to games he played for the stiffs. The ban should apply to the competition - but it will be treated by the RDAHMeedya as a very serious transgression and should receive swift and draconian punishment.

The FArce should insist on a complete embargo on this kind of thing. WE have had it for season after season - Mario, Adebayor, Aguero time and again. They know what they are doing, and were the FArce to implement something like then I would not be half as cynical in believing that the governing body are complicit!

You are right on that, the problem is that the FA actually encourages it and that is one reasons why I am completely falling out of love with the game. We will always put up a strong fight against the usual suspects but ultimately we are fighting a battle that we can't win.

Last edited:
The glory in our defeat in all media outlets proves to me we have made it BIG TIME

we haven't made it in the slightest. If we had, Wigan would have been down to 10 early doors, Delph would have been excused and we would have won comfortably.

If we'd made it, the refs would be in our pocket, not the rags. We're no further on as an entity than we were in 2012, we just played better football to get away with it in the league, now the hatchet jobs will begin in all cup comps just to stop us having a truly great season that would grow our brand enough to force them to accept us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.