Club Wembley

chris crouch

Hi. I just thought I’d put a post up about Club Wembley as I’m sure there are many City fans still looking for tickets for the Carabao Final. There is lots of speculation about what Club Wembley is so I’m happy to clarify anything with you all and answer any questions. I’ve worked here for 7 years so should be able to help out.

Feel free to post on here or leave your details on this link, and I’ll get in touch. Happy to help out, and talk through the best and cheapest options for you to be here.

http://www.clubwembley.com/make-an-enquiry/?utm_source=emailsls&utm_campaign=CC_BlueMoon_Jan18

Club Wembley is a 2.5 season membership which gives you your own seat in the premium part of the stadium with access to decent bars and restaurants for all the major fixtures every season.

There are several websites claiming they have Club Wembley tickets for sale for one off games(most of these sites are based overseas and will never give you an exact seat location). These are totally unauthorised and you run the risk of the tickets not being delivered, counterfeit tickets or voided due to illegal selling.
Again feel free to get in touch if you are in doubt.

Thanks for reading and good luck for the 25th….and for the rest of the season.

Chris
0208 795 9521

Last edited:
No worries.
Club Wembley membership starts from £2100 (inc vat) per seat per season. This includes 10 games each season including The Fa Cup Semi Finals and Final, every England home international and The FA Community Shield, as well as the Carabao Cup Final.
Prices depend on where you wamt to sit and the level of hospitality required.
Feel free to get in touch for more details.
Chris

Hi. I just thought I’d put a post up about Club Wembley as I’m sure there are many City fans still looking for tickets for the Carabao Final. There is lots of speculation about what Club Wembley is so I’m happy to clarify anything with you all and answer any questions. I’ve worked here for 7 years so should be able to help out.

Feel free to post on here or leave your details on this link, and I’ll get in touch. Happy to help out, and talk through the best and cheapest options for you to be here.

http://www.clubwembley.com/make-an-enquiry/?utm_source=emailsls&utm_campaign=CC_BlueMoon_Jan18

Club Wembley is a 2.5 season membership which gives you your own seat in the premium part of the stadium with access to decent bars and restaurants for all the major fixtures every season.

There are several websites claiming they have Club Wembley tickets for sale for one off games(most of these sites are based overseas and will never give you an exact seat location). These are totally unauthorised and you run the risk of the tickets not being delivered, counterfeit tickets or voided due to illegal selling.

Chris
0208 795 9521
Is it possible to buy tickets from Club Wembley for one off matches if members can’t make a particular game?

Chris
0208 795 9521

I have the privilege of tickets in block 143 row 12......
Can you elaborate if I have the luxuries of club Wembley or who I’m sat amongst??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.