Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough the youth threat to "rebel" over gun control laws now means that Trump over the weekend has had a change of heart and wants to look at gun control laws - what that actually means they are now taking ownership over the issue to subvert it and turn it to their own advantage - ie look like you are doing something when you are doing nowt
Saying he's going to look at gun laws is basically saying go fuck yourself. He doesn't look over anything except his Twitter account and pictures of women he's planning on molesting.

Oh and there's another indictment. They seem to be coming a little faster now...
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...wyer-is-charged-with-role-in-u-s-russia-probe

Saying he's going to look at gun laws is basically saying go fuck yourself. He doesn't look over anything except his Twitter account and pictures of women he's planning on molesting.

Oh and there's another indictment. They seem to be coming a little faster now...
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...wyer-is-charged-with-role-in-u-s-russia-probe

Can’t say Mueller isn’t a thorough chap.

Also why do these guys think deleting emails or Facebook posts or other forms of social media and then lying to the FBI about it is a smart move? Do they think that deleting it actually means it no longer exists? I guess venal and corrupt is enough these days. Smart is optional.

Can’t say Mueller isn’t a thorough chap.

Also why do these guys think deleting emails or Facebook posts or other forms of social media and then lying to the FBI about it is a smart move? Do they think that deleting it actually means it no longer exists? I guess venal and corrupt is enough these days. Smart is optional.
I think it's because they're used to working in the business world where might makes right. You can lie and cheat all you want and if you're the boss nobody can call you on it. Operating in the government is a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.