Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dem senator just nailed the staged act on MSNBC.

“Not one parent asked him to ban guns. Knowing damn well he’d lose his money from the NRA if the word was mentioned in a televised meeting.”

It's heartbreaking. Talking about arming teachers, janitors, dinner ladies, anyone so they can have a shoot out next time someone tries this. And reopening the asylums.

Trump looked very uncomfortable. His fingers were in the inverted triangle position, tapping impatiently, between his legs. He showed very little empathy and looked disinterested.

It appears he had crib notes. Written points like ‘I hear you’. Basically he needs to be coached on how to appear human.

It appears he had crib notes. Written points like ‘I hear you’. Basically he needs to be coached on how to appear human.
I found it telling the amount of tables placed between him and the teenage girls to stop him copping a feel.

Arm the teachers?
That will last a week or two until one of them goes beserk and wipes out a class full of kids!
They need to make the schools more secure.
Nobody should be able to just stroll in and commit a massacre.
A whole new genre of Hollywood hero is born....

“Dwayne Johnson is.....The supply teacher!!!!! Rated R”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.