Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
He and Fred are different type of players. We should have both if possible.

Ohh yes, and Weigl as well. Yaya is the only one from our midfield leaving and only 1 should be coming in for that position. It's time to put some brake on spending, doesn't matter FFP2.0 will take care of it anyway.

Ohh yes, and Weigl as well. Yaya is the only one from our midfield leaving and only 1 should be coming in for that position. It's time to put some brake on spending, doesn't matter FFP2.0 will take care of it anyway.

You are right of course.

As I said yesterday before the Shakhtar Donetsk v Roma match, if push came to shove, I'd want Fred over Jorginho. Jorginho would do well in La Liga.

Both are technical but Fred has more stamina and agility from what I have seen. I see stamina and agility as prerequisite to excel in PL.

We could also do with someone that can bury a free-kick. The number of free kicks we waste is bordering on criminal. That free kick by Fred last night was not his first, there are a few more on youtube. Wish Sane could learn to do that. He already has the power, just lacking accuracy.

You are right of course.

As I said yesterday before the Shakhtar Donetsk v Roma match, if push came to shove, I'd want Fred over Jorginho. Jorginho would do well in La Liga.

Both are technical but Fred has more stamina and agility from what I have seen. I see stamina and agility as prerequisite to excel in PL.

We could also do with someone that can bury a free-kick. The number of free kicks we waste is bordering on criminal. That free kick by Fred last night was not his first, there are a few more on youtube. Wish Sane could learn to do that. He already has the power, just lacking accuracy.

Add to that Fred is waiting to join City and Guardiola, whereas it's been mentioned Jorginho doesn't like Manchester weather. It's a no-brainer whom we should be after.

These are reporting his agent was in Manchester talking with the rags....

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/ser...lterra-possibile-summit-con-lo-united-1091297

EXCLUSIVE TMW - Ag.Jorginho in England: possible summit with United
03.22.2018 16:16 by Alessio Alaimo Twitter: @alaimotmw article read 3290 times

© photo by Daniele Buffa / Image Sport
72479beb59b8bd4c77e295cf7a2b32cc-71421-95723157c8ebcac4750156d2b21ac04e.jpeg

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/media/media-media-435347
English sirens for Napoli midfielder Jorginho. Agent Joao Santos is in England, in Manchester. Possible meeting with United to try to lay the groundwork for next season. The Premier League calls, Jorginho in the thoughts of Manchester United ..

These are reporting his agent was in Manchester talking with the rags....

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/ser...lterra-possibile-summit-con-lo-united-1091297

EXCLUSIVE TMW - Ag.Jorginho in England: possible summit with United
03.22.2018 16:16 by Alessio Alaimo Twitter: @alaimotmw article read 3290 times

© photo by Daniele Buffa / Image Sport
72479beb59b8bd4c77e295cf7a2b32cc-71421-95723157c8ebcac4750156d2b21ac04e.jpeg

English sirens for Napoli midfielder Jorginho. Agent Joao Santos is in England, in Manchester. Possible meeting with United to try to lay the groundwork for next season. The Premier League calls, Jorginho in the thoughts of Manchester United ..
Despite the rumours around a transfer, the agent’s visit may not be linked to that. Argentina face Italy on Friday at the Etihad, and Jorginho is in the Italian squad having chosen to represent the country despite being born in Brazil.

But that’s not quite as exciting is it?!
http://sportwitness.co.uk/serie-mid...-meeting-man-united-super-transfer-suggested/

Joao Santos, the agent of Napoli and Italy midfielder Jorginho (26), was at the Etihad Stadium last night and it is believed he spoke to representatives of both City and United. [RAI Sport]

I am glad City are not going the scattergun manure approach or wasting money on big money players for the sake of it

But I hope the club doesn't get complacent and miss all our main targets in central midfield. We have just been extraordinarily lucky to have Fernandinho the last few years, but with Yaya retiring and Fernandinho very possibly about to decline from his immense standards, we could end up with nobody left to cover.

Joao Santos, the agent of Napoli and Italy midfielder Jorginho (26), was at the Etihad Stadium last night and it is believed he spoke to representatives of both City and United. [RAI Sport]

Why would City let rag officials talk to him at the Etihad? Surely it can't mean that.

Why would City let rag officials talk to him at the Etihad? Surely it can't mean that.

I think it would show confidence in our own potential bid and if a player wants us then that should be enough and not be all about the extra money the rags bribe people with to join them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.