United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea won the fucking thing by playing defensive shite, sooner they are out the better. For everyones eyes.
Absolutely this, watching last night how bad they were I was thinking “ you’re being stupid a good team will rip them apart “ but I can’t help feel if any team are lucky enough to get the required breaks to even up how far behind they are it’s those fuckers
I want them out as soon as possible

Mourinho must be trying to get himself sacked by the Rags, as there is no way on earth you would deliberately play the brand of football that he is adopting .

United are dire
Football team that's fucking shite

United are dire
Football team that's fucking shite

I'm in two minds over this. On the one hand it would be great for them to be humbled (yet again): Sevilla giving the čunts an embarrassing thrashing would warm the cockles of my heart for a long long time. It would shatter their fragile confidence for the remainder of the season and be another nail in the coffin of their top 4 aspirations. But on the other hand, the more games they have the better. And as you say, going through would mean them having to actually play someone quite decent.

They are royally fucked either way.
Just get them out as soon as possible, Chelsea won the CL and were awful....

Imagine we do the league and those fuckers sneak a CL. Once was enough in 68.

Just get them out as soon as possible, Chelsea won the CL and were awful....

Imagine we do the league and those fuckers sneak a CL. Once was enough in 68.
These fuckers can win it. No Blue should be under any illusion that they can't. Both times Mourinho has won it he's bored everyone to death with his turgid football - that's exactly how this shower are playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.