Sergio pitch incident at end of game

They just need to be thankful it wasn’t a Leeds,West Ham or Millwall crowd they were goading. It all could have ended up very badly.
Before mentioning those teams do not underestimate our lot, it was clear those on the pitch were bouncing wannabee's that were not interested when just two lads went on. Seen enough over the years to know that the whole ground could of been raised by us. Before the snowflake lot start, I do not condone football violence especially when woman and children are around but every so often certain pricks need putting in place. Just don't get a banning order for it!

Before mentioning those teams do not underestimate our lot, it was clear those on the pitch were bouncing wannabee's that were not interested when just two lads went on. Seen enough over the years to know that the whole ground could of been raised by us. Before the snowflake lot start, I do not condone football violence especially when woman and children are around but every so often certain pricks need putting in place. Just don't get a banning order for it!

Glad our lot didn’t run them back to their own end to be honest. That would have been on BBC playloop until the FA deducted points and Fined the ass off us.
I don’t suppose anything will be happening to Wigan. It’s a joke. Fcuking double standards.

After the Bournemouth incident, Sergio went from legend to a god, and after the Wigan incident he has gone up again in my estimation. What's the next step up from a god ? King of the gods !!!!!

No Wigan players got attacked, remember getting on the pitch from the North stand and lay down on the centre circle taking it all in we were actually going to Wembley and the day night In the line for tickets for Wembley a few days afterwards, only city could manage a fiasco like that with our ticket office.
I was told tonight by a very reliable source,that a Wigan player whilst taking a corner had a bottle thrown at him by a City fan and likewise when the Wigan fans came down to the City end bottles were also thrown.
Fooking idiots whoever they were.

I was told tonight by a very reliable source,that a Wigan player whilst taking a corner had a bottle thrown at him by a City fan and likewise when the Wigan fans came down to the City end bottles were also thrown.
Fooking idiots whoever they were.

That was almost twenty years ago now times have supposed to have changed. You would be hard pressed to get a plastic bottle into the ground now.

WTF !! Plastic bottles are still sold at grounds.
Not 20 years ago ... it fucking happened on Monday and plenty of City fans witnessed it.

Calm down calm down. You commented on someone mentioning the play off final in 1999 that's why I said it was 20 years ago. I never buy anything in the ground but have been refused taking a plastic bottle of soft drink in our ground.

I wasn't at the game on Monday but did watch it on the box. I didn't see anything thrown during the game if it was I am surprised it wasn't picked up at the time by the commentators or media afterwards. I did see some of our fan's throwing stuff after the game under extreme provocation from the Wigan dicks, not condoning it but I can understand why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.