Songs you hate with every fibre of your being.

I have always loathed the way Cleo “boo, doobey doo, dobedobedo” Lane sings every song. And Johnny Dankworth can fuck right off too for encouraging and enabling her.

Warning: if you feel your mental state is on the precipice of, I’m going to trash the house and burn out my neighbours car. Don’t watch the video. Everything I hate about free form jazz right here.

Jazz always sounds like a song being played backwards

I have always loathed the way Cleo “boo, doobey doo, dobedobedo” Lane sings every song. And Johnny Dankworth can fuck right off too for encouraging and enabling her.

Warning: if you feel your mental state is on the precipice of, I’m going to trash the house and burn out my neighbours car. Don’t watch the video. Everything I hate about free form jazz right here.

A crew of drywallers showed up on the job today and had their radio station on (which didn't last too fucking long).
A song came on and I almost drop kicked the radio across the room after a couple of minutes.
Apparently it was riana and drake. No idea what it was called but it was absolute dog shit and gave me an instant migraine.

The question I’m sure we are all thinking is, what’s the 5% that you like?
The odd one is quite funny or comes with a tune (more hip hop I know but there You go) .
For example the chap sub-genre is quite good. For example Mr B generally amuses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.