Songs you hate with every fibre of your being.

I have a recurring nightmare with my choice Final Countdown, I’m in Guantanamo Bay and they have just run out of water. They decide to put me in a room with this song on a loop.

I would give up my own sons before the end of the bollocks intro. They know that so it’s cool.

Funny thing is that years back Noriega hated rock music and the US military blasted albums at him at full volume to persuade him to surrender.

Mentioned two songs that make me feel physically sick earlier in this thread, just been reminded of one that makes me very angry.

Not sure of the name or artist, but that one from a few years back where she was singing about being afraid of ghosts and she'd rather have a piece of toast. Lazy, talentless s***e. Sod PPI, should be insurance claims for anyone who had to listen to that offensive verbal diahorrea in the past.

Agree about rap also. Put it down to my age but I really can't class it as 'music'. It's talking rubbish to a drum machine and throwing in 'ah yeah, ah ha' at the end of any line you can't get to rhyme. Also inspired a generation of yoofs to go around town centres in their abundant free time with their hands down their undercrackers and walking like they've followed through.

Bryan Adams .......Everything I Do
Stevie Wonder .. i just called
Chris deburgh ... lady in red

Bland, purrile and beneath the given artists abilities.

Mentioned two songs that make me feel physically sick earlier in this thread, just been reminded of one that makes me very angry.

Not sure of the name or artist, but that one from a few years back where she was singing about being afraid of ghosts and she'd rather have a piece of toast. Lazy, talentless s***e. Sod PPI, should be insurance claims for anyone who had to listen to that offensive verbal diahorrea in the past.

Agree about rap also. Put it down to my age but I really can't class it as 'music'. It's talking rubbish to a drum machine and throwing in 'ah yeah, ah ha' at the end of any line you can't get to rhyme. Also inspired a generation of yoofs to go around town centres in their abundant free time with their hands down their undercrackers and walking like they've followed through.
27119_456836051067867_508596957_n-500x380.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.