United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that is important in football is that City win and the rags lose. Doesn't matter the day, week, month or year. Doesn't matter which competition, Prem, FA Cup, Caraboa...whatever, as long as those bastards lose and we win I am a very happy man.

And THAT is what is important about football (mind you, it's also nice if the dippers, chavs, arse and spuds lose as well, but that's not obligatory, only a rag defeat is obligatory).

All.
Day.
Long.

Every.
Day.

And.
Twice.
On.
Sundays.

Is that a serious question?

You think taking the piss out of homosexuality is similar to taking the piss out of thieves?

Not sure you are serious. I never questioned anyones sexuality. I was aksing if its ok to take the piss at. At what point is it ok and when isnt it? Are you saying it ok to take the piss out of theives or bad haircuts or anything else? Taking the piss is taking the piss. It no longer needs to be done in jest with no intent. It is now how the other person recieves it whether offence has been caused. I do hope your not a fan of any old english comedy.

Not sure you are serious. I never questioned anyones sexuality. I was aksing if its ok to take the piss at. At what point is it ok and when isnt it? Are you saying it ok to take the piss out of theives or bad haircuts or anything else? Taking the piss is taking the piss. It no longer needs to be done in jest with no intent. It is now how the other person recieves it whether offence has been caused. I do hope your not a fan of any old english comedy.
Snowflake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.