Sergej Milinković-Savić

100% agree. Would be an exemplary transfer summer for midfield. But I doubt it's possible to sign both if Gundogan stays.
Fernandinho and Silva will get reduced roles as pep phases them out and bleeds in their successors I expect Fred and weigl to start more than dinho and for Bernardo to get a lot of starts in davids position.

i think the implication of agreeing a deal is that its done. seemingly pedantic for the sake of being pedantic. whether mullock is right or not is a different matter
We have not yet signed Fred.That isn't being pedantic,it's stating a fact.

But that would totally block foden a chances in the first team.
Foden can go on loan and dominate, and then come back in 2 years to displace Fred or Gundogan.

It's not easy to make it on one of the best teams in the world. Many will be good enough to play, but only the few who can be dominant have a guarantee.

Debryune/Savic at their peak will be irresistable. The rest (including Foden) can fight for the 3 spot and backup roles. It's just how Champions League caliber teams do it.

Real is going to retool this summer. Probably with Pogba and Kane .

You can expect United to get Seri, and Alderwireld.A
Barrca not ll llll will probably stand patp
We have not yet signed Fred.That isn't being pedantic,it's stating a fact.
I'm with you on this one. Until I see a player in blue, I'm.not too keen with these 'slight of words' declarations

Foden can go on loan and dominate, and then come back in 2 years to displace Fred or Gundogan.

It's not easy to make it on one of the best teams in the world. Many will be good enough to play, but only the few who can be dominant have a guarantee.

Debryune/Savic at their peak will be irresistable. The rest (including Foden) can fight for the 3 spot and backup roles. It's just how Champions League caliber teams do it.

Real is going to retool this summer. Probably with Pogba and Kane .

You can expect United to get Seri, and Alderwireld.A
Barrca not ll llll will probably stand patp

I'm with you on this one. Until I see a player in blue, I'm.not too keen with these 'slight of words' declarations

I don't think RM will go for Pogba, unless they part with Kroos or Modric. They already have Kovacic as Modric's replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.