Swansea Home

km09

Coming over from Ireland for a game first time in 2 years.. None available on website to buy. Anyone know how I could sort out some tickets. cheers

Coming over from Ireland for a game first time in 2 years.. None available on website to buy. Anyone know how I could sort out some tickets. cheers
This will move if they win their FA cup quarter final

They’ve been allocated all 3 tiers at the moment. I can’t see them selling more than the bottom tier so tiers 2 and 3 should end up being sold to City fans.

am flying back home for the week of this game and just tried to buy a ticket from City but despite showing 6 seats available it had none on offer; am seeking one ticket and can meet at the ground to purchase - if you have a spare I would be most grateful..

Manchester City vs. Swansea - 16:30 on Sunday 22 April OR 12:30 on 21 April if City reach the Champions League semi-finals.

am flying back home for the week of this game and just tried to buy a ticket from City but despite showing 6 seats available it had none on offer; am seeking one ticket and can meet at the ground to purchase - if you have a spare I would be most grateful..
Just sent you a message.

I have a spare ticket for this. block 115. Will arrange paper ticket/e-ticket and post/email out. £25. PM if interested.

Now Sold.

Last edited:
Swansea not taken 3rd tier. Block 313 on sale to City fans £35. Also some availability in East Stand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.