Arsenal (A) Post Match Thread

Brilliant from Sane tonight. Hes been feeling his way back in since his injury but tonight it was back. He is our champs league key. If he fires no one can defend it

I have never ever been so cold at a game ever but then I was there from 3.45pm. Last traIn cancelled back to South Wales, but reinstated the 22.45 but now sat waiting for it to go. Frozen but would not have missed this for the world. It was a great first half performance. Guy next to me called the penalty save. Our fans are amazing to turn out like we did. Although the players came over Pep made them come right to the fans. Think he appreciated the support in those conditions. Players definitely conserved energy in second half. Conditions were awful to play football in and surface was slippy. Getting worried this train hasn’t left yet but wonderful night. It’s just like Wembley again !

I am going to have a right moan. When the game is live I have no interest in staring at the crowd, directors, snow, sky, close ups of players heads, commentators, managers and the dozens of other 'shots' an arty farty director high on his HD options thinks are important. Shows us the bloody game when the ball is active you fckwits.

here here i shout the same things at the TV and it's not just sky BBC was worse
might as well have radio on sometimes

Did you see that David Squires cartoon strip in the guardian on it haha. I feel bad for the boy but i had to laugh at the quote in the speech bubble "Stop! they're already dead (whimper)" hahahaha, christ i am going to hell but christ it was a good laugh.

1280.jpg

That net spend t-shirt is absolute class!

At the end of the season there is usually a dvd released on the season for the champions. Are we going to have a box set this year?? So many great games!!!

To every city fan who went tonight...take a bow you were magnificant, total respect blues
absolutely, watched on nbc and the comentator was making excuses for the empty seats being due to weather and travel but fair play to the guy in the studio at half time who said its funny how the City section is full!

Kept our goal difference higher than any other team's points total.

Doubt it's maintainable for another 10 games but that'd be something.

From the BBC website, "There were chants of "there's only one Arsene Wenger" from the stands in the final stages but, to add to the Frenchman's misery, those appeared to come from the visiting fans." Ha ha - classic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.