Arsenal (A) Post Match Thread

Brilliant first half tonight. Hope all of you who went tonight got back home safe and sound. Is the team travelling back tonight, are conditions still bad? I'm stateside and we are getting a bit of a nor'easter tomorrow in the North East.

Is the team travelling back tonight, are conditions still bad?
Sky said that was the plan, so I assume they will come back by coach (they went down by train this morning, but no scheduled trains back late enough, unless City have organised their own). Weather isn't great, where I live (about 30 miles NW of London) its been snowing for 30 hours now, but not heavy, so the main roads are just about OK.

Don't know who the guy is on the first one you posted but he grates from the first 2 seconds, not in the same league as Cheeseman.

Cheeseman is a professional broadcaster, Steven of Esteemed Kompany isn't, but his vlog from the Carabao Cup final is very good....

Sky said that was the plan, so I assume they will come back by coach (they went down by train this morning, but no scheduled trains back late enough, unless City have organised their own). Weather isn't great, where I live (about 30 miles NW of London) its been snowing for 30 hours now, but not heavy, so the main roads are just about OK.

Thanks for the update.

Brilliant first half tonight. Hope all of you who went tonight got back home safe and sound. Is the team travelling back tonight, are conditions still bad? I'm stateside and we are getting a bit of a nor'easter tomorrow in the North East.

Another hour on the train for us, but most fun I've had at an away in ages. Glad it came through on the Tele

Conditions still bad but I’ve got a can of cider left mate

Best away win against Arsenal for ONE HUNDRED AND SIX YEARS!!!

Arsenal’s worst first half score and eventual home defeat!!!

Yes, we are witnessing a special football team, breaking records as they go!

Here’s hoping we can beat the points and/or goals records held by Chelsea and win the League against United at home....(or Spurs at Wembley as a distant second choice!)

BIG SHOUT OUT to all the City fans who made the trip, created ALL the atmosphere away at a Big Six club, and hope you all return home safely.

Not a bad 5 days’ work, fellas! Nearly there, keep up the good work!!!

We are witnessing a remarkable team at present. So many different match winners. Most top level teams have one or two, we have sane, silva, kun, de bruyne, sterling, Bernardo. Ridiculously spoilt.
Tonight we played away at a top 6 side with no defensive midfielder, that's just not possible by any stretch of coaching logic yet we ripped them to shreds in one half then managed the second half relatively easily. Truly remarkable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.