Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea (H)
Stoke (A)
Everton (A)
Man Utd (H)
Tottenham (A)

Win the next four and we've definitely won the league.

Chelsea (H)
Stoke (A)
Everton (A)
Man Utd (H)
Tottenham (A)

Win the next four and we've definitely won the league.
Everyone knows we’ve won the league the only challenge now is to beat Chelsea’s 95 points total. That will cement us as the best ever side in PL history :)

Everyone knows we’ve won the league the only challenge now is to beat Chelsea’s 95 points total. That will cement us as the best ever side in PL history :)
21 points from a possible 30 to break the record, I think we'll do it.

Apologies if my maths is wrong but in order to win the league against United, or even beforehand, would we not also need Liverpool to drop points?

Apologies if my maths is wrong but in order to win the league against United, or even beforehand, would we not also need Liverpool to drop points?
You are correct, a draw when they play each other on the 10th would be the ideal result for us.

If we win the next 5 it's game over because Utd would also lose one game (assuming Liverpool drop 2 points somewhere)

To win it against the rags they have to equal us. So if we win the next 4 then they have to win the next 3 (they only have 3 other league games before playing us due to the FA Cup). Therefore they would beat Liverpool in that run of 3 games, taking them out of the equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.