Ryan Sessegnon

I've never seen a game with him but the numbers he's producing are crazy for a 17 year old winger. 10 goals and 2 assists in his last 12 league games.

He’s not even a winger is he. He’s s full back. Spurs have been interested but he wants guaranteed first team football.

Don't blame him. He may as well stay where he is as go to a 'big' club and come on as a sub.

Seems like a good player but would he realistically get anywhere near our first team?

If he looks at the progress of the last wonderkid we signed from his team then he will not be too keen,

I think he would be best going to a team like Southampton for a few years to get regular football in the Prem.

Seems like a good player but would he realistically get anywhere near our first team?

If he looks at the progress of the last wonderkid we signed from his team then he will not be too keen,

I think he would be best going to a team like Southampton for a few years to get regular football in the Prem.[/QUOTE

Maybe he doesn't want to end up at the Dippers though ?

I've watched him.a few times and I don't think he is as good as his stats.

He is the Championship Salah. But he is so young, that it'd be silly to underrate him.

That said, we don't need a leftback

Not super impressed with his highlight reels tbh. But has some definite attractions. Young English left back prod. I support if pep supports

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.