Chelsea (H) Post Match Thread

We did the same to Chelsea last year, only we missed our chances and led to Chelsea somehow managing a win. The strange thing for me was the plaudits they somehow got from winning that game and the Texas sharpshooter comments from the commentators. I guess it's the underdog mentality we have over here.

So often last season we were unlucky, even without my tints, 1 shot, 1 goal occurred quiet often. The main issue last season was our concentration levels and not the ideology, our manger insists on.

Brilliant performance against, let’s not forget, last years League winners. Totally dominant throughout should have been at least 2-0. Bernardo for me was man of the match, worked his balls off chasing everything down and got the winner.

I know it’s been said before and doubtlessly will be said again but what is going on with those empty seats in the Family Stand? I’m just watching back the game and when Bernardo scores his goal there’s no fucker there behind the goal. Are the club buying up rows and rows in that stand and then not using them or what? Or our people genuinely not turning up?

As bad as Chelsea were I wish we would be credited for our work winning the ball back. We are outstanding. I’m sure Stan Collymore is applauding our tackling from his bed!

I know it’s been said before and doubtlessly will be said again but what is going on with those empty seats in the Family Stand? I’m just watching back the game and when Bernardo scores his goal there’s no fucker there behind the goal. Are the club buying up rows and rows in that stand and then not using them or what? Or our people genuinely not turning up?

30 seconds after half time i will have a guess they are under the stand finishing burgers or taking a piss.

Jesus Christ.

Kyle Walker has a slight dip in form and the vultures start to circle.

He's had a 9/10 season so far and has probably been one of the top 3 right backs in Europe.

Might be hard to take for some, but he's better than Zabaleta ever was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.